- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 Granny Smith apple – peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 egg
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground pork, apple, onion, garlic, teriyaki sauce, and egg. If too dry, add some juice from the can of pineapple slices. Form into eight patties.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill pork burgers for 10 minutes, or until well done. Toast buns on grill. Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with pineapple slices.